Sunday, November 25, 2012

Classroom Igloo?

Hello Parents,

I have been doing some research to come with some cool units for our class.  I found a project in which the students can make an igloo IN the classroom.  (How to make a Gallon Igloo).


I think this would be a fun activity! To get it done in a timely manner, we should start it now!  If you have any gallon sized containers (from milk, oj, etc.) please clean them out and send them to school with your child.

Feel free to send the caps as well as these can also be used as instructional tools with patterning, sorting, etc.  If we get a good amount of jugs and this becomes a true possibility, I will keep you up to date with our progress with photos and excerpts on here.

Hope your Thanksgiving break is off to a wonderful start and all is well.  Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment