Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Graduation & Friday Family Day


***paper copy of this note coming home in Wednesday folders***

Parents,
I cannot believe it is time to start writing this letter, but I have some questions regarding graduation for you!  I would like to do an evening graduation to allow you all to come.  I would like to do a 5pm-6pm graduation ceremony, but I would like your input on which day of the week works for you.  I cannot accommodate everyone, but I wanted to do the best I can to find a day that works best for you.  PLEASE RETURN THIS NOTE WITH THE DAYS YOU WOULD PREFER GRADUATION TO BE.  Please return to your class by Friday April 26th so we can make sure our space is reserved in time and we can begin making our preparations.  Any questions, please ask!

Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
May 26
NO

27
NO
28
29
30
31
NO


June 1
NO
2
NO

3

4
5
6
Last day of school
NO
7
NO
8
NO

Many of the other 4k teachers are offering a Friday Family Picnic during the day.  The picnic would be open to all siblings and the parents as well. I wanted to get an interest inventory on a Friday Family Picnic from you.  I want to know how many people would want/be able to attend a Friday picnic.  I know many of you work, and schedules get crazy at the end of the year so I wanted to see who was interested and if there was high enough interest to proceed with the planning.  PLEASE RETURN THIS NOTE WITH THE DAYS YOU WOULD PREFER THE PICNIC TO BE IF THERE ARE ANY.  Please return to your class by Friday April 26th so we can make sure the space was reserved in time and we can make preparations if necessary.  Again, any questions, please feel free to ask!

**We can have the picnic during Friday school time as well, though it would be a little more difficult with the two times, the other Fridays we could do it all at once.**

Friday May 10

Friday May 17

Friday May 24
NO-MEMORIAL WEEKEND
Friday May 31


Thank you!  I appreciate your input! 
Mrs. Gloudemans-

No comments:

Post a Comment