Monday, January 25, 2016

Gender Reveal!

We started the week off with the gender reveal!  Because I left last newsletter as a cliff hanger I thought I would share this now!
I brought in the volcano my family used this weekend.  We added the vinegar and then the bubbles came out..........

AM Reveal
PM Reveal


*********************
**************************
******************************
*************************************
*******************************************
*************************************************
*******************************************************
************************************************************
******************************************************************
***********************************************************************
*****************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************

PINK!  IT IS A GIRL!
My family reveal

No comments:

Post a Comment